I hope you are coming on this post to know about Comment Backlinks .How we can create a new links . How we can promote website or blogs. so don’t worry you are on right page and you will get the right information Comment Backlinks.
What is Comment Backlinks?
commenting Backlinks are those backlinks where you can comment to other blog\website for your own website.
High PR backlinks are when you get a link to your website from a website that has a high level of authority or page rank. They are considered to be the most powerful type of backlink you can get.
Types of Backlinks
There are multiple types of backlinks
Simple Comment Backlinks
when you will comment someone website\blog, you get backlink linked to your name.
Commentluv Enabled Comment Backlinks
Most of Bloggers use a plugin called “CommentLuv” to attract readers to leave a comment. This is a win-win situation for both the blog owner and the person who comments.
Anchor Text Comment Backlinks
There are certain sites that allow the readers to use HTML tags in the comment box. This attracts bloggers to leave a link with anchor text.
Benifits of comment Backlinks
This one is obvious, most of the bloggers use Blog Commenting as a tool to get Backlink to their site and is one of the most important benefits of blog commenting…
we know that blog commenting is an awesome and free tool to get Backlink to your site.
Source of Traffic
this is also one of the best benefits of blog commenting. It can drive traffic to your site.
When you comment on someone’s site (If you don’t know how to comment, I will show you the art of commenting at the end of this post…) the readers as well as the author of that site can’t resist checking who the person behind the comment is…
I think there is nothing that can beat blog commenting in building a relationship with other bloggers…
No doubt, it is must to write a good content and you may have heard this line quite a time that “Content is King” and it surely is.!!!
1. Always Comment on Blog related to your niche. The more niches specific you are the better the results.
2. Read the full article thoroughly, only then leave a comment.
3. Try to bring/add value to the article, either suggest something new or better or ask a genuine question related to the article.
4. If you see someone else’s comment asking for help/suggestion. Don’t miss the opportunity to provide one, if you can.
1. Don’t comment on every site you land on. This is a bad practice of blog commenting and surely Google won’t like it and may penalise your site.
Many newbie bloggers fall prey to this in hope of getting Backlink. I don’t want you to be one of them…
2. Don’t leave a one-liner comment. Obviously! No one likes it.
Many times I see comments like “Very nice article, Keep up the good work”…
Huh! A very bad practice of commenting… Even a newbie will get to know that you are just leaving a comment in hope of getting a Backlink and it has nothing to do with the article.
I hope you like this article. comment and share this article.For new article you can subscribe our news letter.