HOW TO ADD YouTube SUBSCRIBE BUTTON IN WordPress BLOG
If you are a frequent user of YouTube, and I’m guessing you are, you will want to implement this little trick to allow your blog visitors to navigate to your YouTube Channel to check it out.
In this article, I will show you how easy it is to add a YouTube Subscribe Button on your blog that will lead to your YouTube Channel, all by placing a simple code on your site.
Here is some easy steps to add subscription button
- Go to WordPress home page
- Now go to your back office Dashboard in your WordPress blog.
- Scroll down the page to ‘Appearance’
- In the drop-down part of the window, click on the link ‘Widgets’
- Now choose a text widget… open it up, right click and Paste the code into the box. The next step will be to add your YouTube username in place of where it says “Add YouTube Username Here”.
<code<iframe id=”fr” src=”http://www.youtube.com/subscribe_widget?p=add YouTube Username here” style=”overflow: hidden; height: 105px; width: 300px; border: 0;” scrolling=”no” frameBorder=”0″></iframe>code>
- Last step is to move the text widget over to your sidebar if you haven’t done so already Save it. Visit your blog to make sure the YouTube Subscribe Button was added correct.
If you want to directly install the YouTube subscription button on WordPress follow the steps:
- Go to WordPress homepage and go to your back office Dashboard in WordPress
- scroll down the page Plugin
- now click on add new Plugin
- go to search and write down YouTube subscribe button
- click on install YouTube subscribe button
You are done
If you like this article, do comment below or share. For more articles subscribe to our news letter