How To Create a YAHOO Account Step By Step
If you are coming on this article, I hope you are looking for creating a Yahoo account, or you want to know about Yahoo; that how we can send can use a Yahoo Account. so don’t worry, you are on right page. Here you will get the right information about How to create a Yahoo! Account step by step.
What is Yahoo?
Yahoo is a search engine, subject directory, and web portal. Yahoo provides good search results by their own search engine technology along with many search options. Yahoo.com is also one of the most popular destinations on the Web, offering a Web portal, a search engine, a directory, email, news, maps, videos, social media sites, and many more Web sites and services.
How to Create a Yahoo Email Account? steps
You can create your Yahoo email account using the mobile app or through the website.
Step 1. In search write down yahoo sign up
If you want to create an account in mobile, go to play store and install yahoo email
Step 2. Click on Create a Yahoo account.
Step 3. Enter your details- you will need type in the following information
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address-Your preferred Yahoo email address. If your email address is already taken, you’ll have to type in a different one.
- Mobile Number
- Birth Date
Step 4. Now click On continue
Step 5. Click on text me an account key or you can also choose to call me an account key.
Step 6. The number you provided in the sign up an account, you will receive a code or a call with an account key for verification of your account.
Step 7. Now write the code into verify the field and click on verify.
Step 8. Click on let get started, so will take you to your Yahoo inbox
How to Send an Email to Yahoo?
Step 1. Search sign in yahoo account. click to sign in
Step 2. enter your yahoo email address and click to next, write down your password and click on sign in.
Step 3. click on mail
Step 4. click on compose
Step 5. you will see many options in compose like;
- To– enter a correct email address to whom you want to send an email.
- Cc means carbon copy. For email, you use Cc when you want to copy others publicly.
- Bcc means blind carbon copy. Bcc when you want to do it privately. Any recipients on the Bcc line of an email are not visible to others
- Subject– regarding what you sending an email. if you have a right subject, write it otherwise leave it blank
- In the bottom side, there are many options like an attachment(you can send files from your computer ) to add the template, Font(you can change the font style), bold, Italic, text color, text alignment, insert link( you can add link) emoji.
- when you did it you can click on send option.
If you like this article, comment and share this article. you can subscribe our newsletter for more articles